Who we are
Our website address is: https://chainmyne.com/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Digital Asset Risk Exposure:
Cryptocurrency Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer Statement
9417-6070 Quebec Inc. Operating as Chainmyne., (“9417-6070 Quebec Inc..,””we,” or “us“, “our“, “Chainmyne”), wants you to understand the inherent risk in in the Cryptocurrency markets, and all investments for that matter.
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer Statement –
The services, content and information provided by and disseminated by Chainmyne, are not intended as trade recommendations, investment advice or financial advisory services.
Trading and investment in cryptocurrencies involves substantial risk of loss and is not recommended for anyone that is not a trained investor. It is recommended that you never risk more than you are willing to lose. Leverage can lead to substantial losses. Any use of leverage, margin or shorting techniques is at your full discretion.
The services, content and information provided by and disseminated by Chainmyne., are not customized or tailored in any manner to any customer or group of customers.
WARNING: Past performance and results do not guarantee future results.
By signing up on the Chainmyne. cryptocurrency platform, or by consuming any free content or services, you understand and agree that you are taking full responsibility for your trading actions. Neither Chainmyne. , nor its employees, owners, founders, officers, board members, affiliates, investors or advisors guarantee in any way the performance for any content, actions, statements, recommendations, strategies, presentation of facts, presentation of opinions, forward-looking statements, testimonials, marketing copy, case studies, analysis, news, analysis of news, or risk assessments disseminated by any medium during the course of your account subscription. This includes, without limitation videos, images, content, audio notes, chat rooms, online apps (Slack, Facebook, Telegram, etc.), news, analysis or any other content.
As a subscriber, you acknowledge and/or agree to the following:
- You are participating in Chainmyne., Cryptocurrency platform and investing at your own risk and discretion.
- Trading and investing in cryptocurrency involves a high degree of risk and the potential for significant losses. You are trading at your own risk.
- Neither Chainmyne., nor its employees, owners, founders, affiliates, officers, board members, investors or advisors, are investment or trading advisors.
- Absolutely none of the information provided is a recommendation to buy or sell any investment or asset or a guarantee of results.
- There are no guarantees or certainties in trading or investing.
- Many traders and investors lose money. Do not trade with money you can’t afford to lose.
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be extremely profitable, but they are an extremely risky asset with countless known and unknown risks.
- Chainmyne, is not responsible for the outcomes of any of your trades, investment actions, errors, omissions, mistakes and/or transactions.
- You are not entitled to a refund at any time or for any reason.
- Cryptocurrency markets are dynamic and unpredictable, and therefore, it is impossible to consider every angle of any assessment or opinion.
- Chainmyne. is not liable for any errors or omissions or oversights.
- Cryptocurrencies are inherently unpredictable and unstable, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
- Chainmyne is not responsible for favorable or unfavorable shifts in the market or news cycle.
- By investing in cryptocurrencies, you understand there is significant counterparty risk with 3rd party exchanges, hacks, transfer errors, and government sanctions and that Chainmyne. has no control over these outcomes.
- You understand that you can lose your investment principal or gains at any time.
- Chainmyne. is under no obligation to highlight or mention any buying action or selling action they take at any time. This includes any follow-up on an action taken and communicated previously. For example, if we communicate that we’ve made a purchase, you understand that we are not required to inform you if and when we sell.
- Chainmyne cannot be accountable for “closing” any single trade. You are taking full responsibility for all trades and investments you make and do not make. You acknowledge that you enter into any transactions relying on your own judgment, and make any transactions and investments at your own risk.
- Hypothetical statements may have inherent limitations.
- That past performance does not guarantee or predict future results.
- Chainmyne is not responsible for communicating, anticipating or detecting all known and/or unknown risks inherent in the cryptocurrency markets.
- You are responsible for confirming the legal status of investing in cryptocurrencies in your country at all times.
You are cautioned and warned to not rely on any forward-looking statements, information or opinions communicated by Chainmyne, or any member, owner, affiliates, investor, employee, advisor, board member or officer.
9417-6070 Quebec Inc., or any of its members, owners, affiliates, investors, employees, advisors, board members or officers, is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, subsequent events or otherwise.
You must carefully consider your capabilities, experience level, skill level, risk tolerance and investment objectives before investing in cryptocurrencies, ICOs, commodities, stocks, bonds and any other financial investment. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose.
9417-6070 Quebec Inc., does not endorse, support or recommend any specific trading platform. Furthermore, you acknowledge that there are risks inherent to and associated with utilizing Internet-based trading systems. These risks include, but are not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. We are not responsible for communication failures or delays when trading via the Internet. We are not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information. Testimonials have not been independently verified.
Cryptocurrencies constitute a rapidly changing and unpredictable environment with an endless number of variables and factors which are outside of your control, and 9417-6070 Quebec Inc., control. New risks emerge at every moment, which creates investment/market risk and uncertainty. 9417-6070 Quebec Inc., is not responsible for communicating, anticipating or detecting all known and/or unknown risks inherent in the markets.
Actual results, performance or events may differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements, marketing information, testimonials, sales material, case studies, course information, communications, videos, content, opinions disseminated by 9417-6070 Quebec Inc., or any of its members, owners, investors, employees, advisors, affiliates, board members or officers.
Some of the factors that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained herein include, without limitation: market volatility; government policies and regulations; hacks and security breaches resulting in theft or damage to investors, currencies or companies; price manipulation by high-net worth investors; news; fake news; competition; general economic, market or business conditions; macroeconomic conditions; geopolitical conflict or any other unmentioned or unforeseen influence that could favorably or negatively impact the Cryptocurrency markets.
Any forward-looking statement made by 9417-6070 Quebec Inc., or any of its members, owners, investors, employees, advisors, board members or officers, is only relevant as of the moment in which it was made and 9417-6070 Quebec Inc., or any of its members, owners, affiliates, investors, employees, advisors, board members or officers, is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, subsequent events or otherwise.
Investing in cryptocurrencies, ICOs, commodity futures and equities involves considerable risk and does NOT include guarantees of profit nor of avoiding losses. Hypothetical results have inherent limitations and are not predictive of actual success. 9417-6070 Quebec Inc., makes no representation that any trade will or is likely to achieve profits similar to those shown, or any profit at all. Known and unknown factors that impact the markets can adversely affect actual trading results of a specific trading program.
No statements or information presented in any form by 9417-6070 Quebec Inc., is intended as fact, and you agree that you will not consider the statements or information presented as fact or as a guarantee of future performance. Any and all opinions, news, research, analyses, content, instruction, prices, or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary, and do NOT constitute investment advice.
Should you engage in using leverage or margin, you understand that leverage will result in proportionately greater gains AND losses. You understand and acknowledge the real possibility that you could lose all your invested funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain or close your position. Your margin position can be liquidated at any time if you do not maintain the requirements of that margin, and you would be liable for the losses.
The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice.
If you have any questions about the content in this document, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org